We had a workday blitz at our house on Saturday to finish up all the things that could be done on a production line. We made handmade buttermints, ceremony programs, tied the candy box favors, and made the bows for the gate & sign decorations. Whew!! There were about 10-11 women in one place working as hard as little bees. We had a great time visiting with one another as well as getting some very important things done.
Becca's at Montreat College this week with the Youth from church. I hope she's having a good time and taking a break from thinking about wedding stuff.
Most everything else that is left is very last minute things.
Still watering and fertilizing the impatients. I talk to them everyday and encourage them to Grow!Grow!Grow! I saw Deanna's yesterday that she started a couple of weeks before mine and hers look like they're on steroids!! Mine have lots of catching up to do. It rained today and gave them a good drink, so maybe tomorrow they will look better.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment